Killer Kushionz - Dual Density Poron with Soft Spots - Heel to Ball of Foot Shoe Insoles
Killer Kushionz Dual Density Poron with Soft Spots
A 3/4 length insoles that cushion and stabilise your feet beautifully from your heel to the ball of your foot. These shock absorbing cushions are perfect for wearing in high heels. They stop feet from sliding forward, avoiding 'toe scrunch' and 'ugly overhang'. They prevent blisters and calluses from forming while protecting bones and tissue. Virtually invisible, you can wear them in open toe shoes and sandals without showing. Self-adhesive backing holds them firmly in place in your shoes. Made of high performance urethane - PORON - they are breathable and allow air to escape, keeping your feet cool and dry. They repel moisture, bacteria and odours and are three times lighter and thinner than gel. Go ahead; see if those killer shoes can stop you now.
- Dual Density Soft Spots absorb shock, reducing stress on key pressure points.
- Soft Spots provide an extra layer of cushioning and shock absorption where it's needed most.
- Each pack contains 1 pair of Killer Kushionz (2 insoles)
- Made from PORON® - superior shock absorbing material that never goes flat
- Backed with Spectape™ - adhesive tape from 3M for lasting placement
- One size covers all shoes
- Non-latex and hypoallergenic
- Not recommended for removal and re-use
- Made in USA by Foot Petals
- Dispatched from the UK with free shipping