Triple Play - Heel Cushion Stabilising Insole
Triple Play is a lightweight shoe insert which cups your heels and reduces the shock when your foot strikes the ground. It stabilises your walk and cradles the feet in superior comfort. The multi-density cushioning contains famous PORON, a slow-recovery shock absorbent material which is wonderfully comfortable and kind to bones and soft tissue. The Sorbtek surface layer manages moisture to keep your feet cool and dry, while built in Microban antimicrobial technology makes these inserts odour resistant. The built-in heel cup stabilizes the foot and reduces shock at heel strike while the flexible arch support contours the foot for maximum comfort. Triple Play can be re-used from shoe to shoe and works really well with flats, boots, clogs and pumps.
- Each pack contains one pair Triple Play Heel Inserts
- Made from PORON® - superb shock absorbing material that never goes flat
- Includes Sorbtek moisture management and Microban technology
- Reusable from shoe to shoe or boot to boot
- Machine washable (cold)
- Non-latex and hypoallergenic
- Made in USA by Foot Petals
- Dispatched from the UK with free shipping
Tina Aldatz shows us why the material in Foot Petals is much better than the material in most store brand insoles.
Why Foot Petal...Tina Aldatz shows us why the material in Foot Petals is much b...
Foot Petals Tr...Check out these new styles and more from Zappos.com!