Tip Toes - Dual Density Poron with Soft Spots - Ball of Foot - Shoe Cushion Pads
Tip Toes Dual Density Poron with Soft Spots
A flower shaped shoe cushion which sits under the ball of your foot. Designed to use with high heels, they keep your feet stable while cushioning your foot with every step. They help prevent 'toe scrunch' and 'ugly overhang', protect bones and tissue against metatarsal pain, and avoid blisters and calluses. They help to reduce ball of foot pain.
Virtually invisible, they will not show in open toe footwear. Self-adhesive backing holds them firmly in place in your shoes. Try them with your hosiery to stop runs and prevent slipping and sliding.
Not only have Tip Toes been endorsed by the fashion industry as the women's footwear must-have, they have also been proven medically beneficial and are endorsed by the Beverly Hills Podiatry Associates. These shock absorbing cushions are made of high performance urethane - PORON - are breathable and allow air to escape, keeping your feet cool and dry. They repel moisture, bacteria and odours and are three times lighter and thinner than gel
- Dual Density Soft Spots absorb shock, reducing stress on key pressure points.
- Soft Spots provide an extra layer of cushioning and shock absorption where it's needed most.
- Elegantly packaged, each pack contains 1 pair of Tip Toes shoe inserts (2 cushions)
- Made from PORON® - superior shock absorbing material that never goes flat
- Backed with Spectape™ - adhesive tape from 3M for lasting placement
- One size covers all shoes
- Non-latex and hypoallergenic
- Not recommended for removal and re-use
- Made in USA by Foot Petals
- Dispatched from the UK with free shipping
Give the ball of your foot a break with our shock-absorbing cushions! These discrete solutions slip into your shoes for instant pain-relief and extra support. Shop here: https://goo.gl/FcBzeB
Tip Toes® - Ho...Give the ball of your foot a break with our shock-absorbing cu...